The learning cycle is never complete until the learner is evaluated and graded. Evaluation forms a basis for:-
- Assessing whether educational goals have been achieved.
- Self-evaluation for both lecturer and student.
- Improvement of the learning process and the learning environment.
- Placement and progression for the learner.
Examinations Department coordinates formative (continuous) and summative (end of course) evaluation for all the academic departments at KSTVET
To be a Center of excellence in evaluation and certification
To foster a conducive environment for holistic evaluation and academic certification of students through fast, efficient and transparent provision of services
- To create a conducive environment for all students to achieve their learning outcomes.
- To coordinate the timely and fair evaluation and certification of students within the stipulated policy and procedure.
- To provide adequate and efficient feedback to students on evaluation to enable them achieve their goals.
Mr. Humprey Wanjohi
Head of Department
- Next >>